Sunday, May 18, 2014

The First Step

I have stopped writing and blogging for quite some time. I have been missing it but I feel it so lame to write about my life because my life is all about sweat, tear, and blood of a working professional. Ouch.

So, this time, I have decided to be back to writing... for some causes.

I will be writing about my journey around the world, which means my HOLIDAY.

Yeah.

What am I going to name this blog?

The name of the blog is inspired by a single photo that my friend and I attempted so hard to take during our holiday in Manado, Indonesia. And taa-daa, this is the photo.


Two pairs of feet? Yes.

On that day both of us happened to wear stockings and sneakers. And we happened to visit a beautiful green grass patch with yellow flowers. As if having telepathy, both of us pictured our colorful stockings and sneakers on a green background. So not to miss the chance of having a beautiful picture, we took so many shots to get this exact picture that we imagined.

And I name my blog "Little Feet Round the World" with a little hope that my little feet and much more little feet out there will round the world and enjoy the other part of the life to the fullest.

What will I post in this blog?

I will post the details of each and every holiday that I experienced starting from 2014. The blog posts will reveal my itinerary, the transportation mode, the food, the people, everything. I will try to be as informative as possible so whoever reads my blog will gain useful information.

Why do I choose a travel blog?

Travelling is one of my passion. I develop this interest all thanks to my parents. They brought me touring by car since I was a toddler. Although my family is not a high income household, yearly vacation is a must. My parents instill the importance of seeing the world, learn from other customs, and be more open-minded. I love you, Ma and Pa. Thanks.

I have been crazy about holiday since I started working. I enjoyed the planning process: looking for air tickets (cheap one, yes!), looking at google maps to plan for itinerary, reading a lot of travel blogs and trip advisor to ascertain the feasibility of my itinerary, searching for must-have foods, booking the hotels, etc etc. And of course, the part that I enjoy the most is the execution.

So, I asked myself, 'Why don't I share my holiday to the world?". I believe there are many more people like me out there, who like to browse around for a pinch of travelling information. I can share my tips and trick too, am I right?

How often will I update this blog?

Everytime I go for a trip, whether it is long or short. I have a target to travel at least 4 times a year. So, I will try my best to travel more and blog more. 

So, let's start traveling!

Love is in the air,
Little Feet

No comments:

Post a Comment