Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Taiwan Trip - Prelude

It has been a long time since I posted here!

Hello October!

September has passed in a blink of an eye. I didn't feel it at all. It's just come and gone like wind. And don't say about 'Wake Me Up When September Ends' because I don't even need to sleep to pass time.

And yeah, today is another journey for these little feet.

I am going overseas.

For the fourth time.

This year.

So, I am going to Taiwan this time. With Mom and Ah yi.

This is my first time going to Taiwan and I have spent months to travel parts of Taiwan virtually, considered where to go, crossed and ticked the places, calculated the costs. And voila, this is my itinerary.

Day 1: Arrive at Taoyuan - HSR to Taichung - Fengjia Night Market
Day 2: Taichung - Sun Moon Lake - Taichung - TRA to Hualien
Day 3: Hualien - Taroko Gorge - Hualien - TRA to Taipei - Ningxia Night Market
Day 4: Chiang Kai Shek Memorial Hall - Brunch at Din Tai Fung - Sun Yat Sen Memorial Hall - Xinyi Shopping District - Taipei 101 - Wufenpu - Raohe Night Market
Day 5: Taipei - TRA to Ruifeng - Jinguashi Gold Ecological Park - Jiufen - Ruifang - TRA to Taipei - Ximending
Day 6: Longshan Temple - Bopiliao Historic District - Brunch at Hello Kitty Sweets - Beitou Park - Shilin Night Market - Express Bus to Taoyuan Airport - Flight to Kuala Lumpur

I wish we can visit all the places, I wish we will catch all the trains and bus as per schedule, I wish I can do massive wardrobe shopping, I wish this journey will be a smooth one.

Amen.

I am flying to the heart of Asia. Taiwan.

Love is in the air,
Little Feet

No comments:

Post a Comment