Saturday, March 7, 2015

Bali Trip - Wasted Journey South

We raced south because I insisted to go to Rock Bar.

Rock Bar is located with Ayana Resort and it offers the magnificent sunset view over South Kuta because this particular bar is located on top of a cliff.

I called Rock Bar the day before and the staff told me that they did not hold reservation. She also emphasised that we should reach there by 3:00 pm.

We left Bale Udang Mang Engking at 2:00 pm. Theoritically, 1 hour is more that enough to reach Ayana.

Buuuuuuuut...

We were trapped in a traffic jam.

And we reached Ayana around 3:30 pm.

We walked straight to the entrance of Rock Bar but I could already see people queueing. When I asked the staff, she told me that it was already full. We could try to queue to see whether any other customer gave up their seat but it would be difficult for 7 people.

I felt so disappointed.

But we had no choice but to swallow the bitter pill. We had rushed and raced but we did not succeed.

Another bar by the entrance of Rock Bar

There is another bar by the entrance of Rock Bar. I guess this bar functions as the alternative place for people who fail to go to Rock Bar. To be honest, I did not feel it was appealing.

So I just sat by the pool
Mini waterfall
Swimming pool 
At the other end is the Rock Bar
Walking out 
Out
And out

Bye, Ayana. Maybe this time I had no chance to visit the Rock Bar but next time I should catch the sunset there!

Failing this quest, we had nowhere to go. So we went to pick up our pie susu, go back to Khrisna to buy some more souvenirs, go back to Naughty Nuri's to bring back some pork ribs, and get our dinner. The traffic was so so so so bad until we had our dinner at 11:00 pm where all foods had already finished. That night's dinner was the most pathetic one I had in Bali.

We then checked in to the villa, showered, slept, and got back to our own life the day after.

Bye, Bali! Thanks and I will be back.

Love is in the air,
Little Feet

Bali Trip - end

No comments:

Post a Comment